Cookies are most often small text files that websites may put on your computer whilst you are browsing. Cookies are used for many different purposes. For example, they can:
• help search engines remember that you want your search results in English;
• help a website remember your preferences so that you don’t need to customise it every time;
• help our website to deliver a better service by showing you the content most relevant to you;
• identify and resolve errors so that the site is improved for everybody;
• analyse how well a website is performing.
The most common function of cookies is to remember bits of information that help make browsing the web easier and more hassle-free for you.
Here is an example of a cookie:
• Name: AnyCookieName
• Value: 1234a5b678d9
• Domain: www.yourwebsitename.com
• Expires: 17th May 2016
The cookie explained:
• Name = The name of the cookie
• Value = The piece of information that the cookie is created to store
• Domain = The website where the cookie is used
• Expires = The date when the cookie will be deleted from your web browser
All modern browsers do have tools to help you delete or block cookies. But it’s important to remember that many websites need cookies to function properly. By deleting or blocking cookies, you could also block certain personalised features and you may not be able to take full advantage of some of the website’s features.
Does Laurens Caterers Ltd share the Information it receives?
No we don’t. Information about our visitors is an important part of our business and we are not in the business of selling it to others.
We will never share your information with any other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes, and we do not pass on your details to other websites or third parties. We may pass on your personal information if we have a legal obligation to do so, or if we have to enforce or apply our terms and conditions on agreements. By supplying your personal information, you agree to this.
Where your data is stored
We store your data on our secure servers. Any paper documents will be shredded and disposed of securely if not required to be kept, and any paper documents kept at Gloucester Freight are secure. Your data can only be viewed by our staff. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this.
Keeping your data secure and disclosing your information
Transmitting information over the internet is generally not completely secure, and we are unable to guarantee the security of your data. Any data you transmit to us is at your own risk. We have procedures and security features in place to keeping your data secure once we receive it.
You can access your settings for this website by clicking on the following link Cookie settings.