As the wedding sector makes its much wanted return, our catering services are here to help, once government restrictions change.
Current guidelines provided by the UK Government currently state that from the 1st of August, small wedding receptions will be able to take place; this includes having a sit-down meal, with no more than 30 people.
Although we currently do not provide sit-down meal catering, if you’re having a more casual and relaxed wedding, we do provide a fun and exciting takeaway menu that could be adapted to serve as a sit-down meal.
Despite these restrictions, we are still able to cater for other events such as birthdays and christenings.
We will continue to keep you up to date once government guidelines change and we can begin catering weddings again. If you’re having a wedding in the future, we are available and are able to do buffet catering!
You can view our buffet menu here.
Serving a great range of delicious, mouth-watering platters and diverse buffet menus, you can choose a menu that suits you and your guests needs, including any dietary needs you or your guests may have!
If you are looking for a caterer, why not contact us?
All of us at Lauren’s are excited to say that we are getting back to business! Although we may not be fully operational, however, our catering services are up and running!
The coronavirus pandemic has caused a lot of trouble for a range of businesses, some even having to shut their doors for good. The food industry has been drastically hit by the virus, meaning that many people have found the businesses they booked for a range of events later this year have had to cancel.
We are here to help!
As we return to the kitchen, we have the capacity to help our local community with their catering needs. Serving a range of delicious platters and a range of different buffet menus, you can pick a menu to suit you and your needs, including any dietary needs you or your guests may have!
View our platter and buffet menu.
We cater for a range of events including, birthdays, christenings, corporate events, special occasions such as weddings, funerals, and family gatherings.
If you are looking for a caterer, why not give us a call and see how we can help you today?
I expect you know that for events featuring dining there are generally two methods: table service or buffet.
We specialise in buffet service and here are the reasons why:
- Table service is time consuming, especially for large events with lots of attendees. Buffet service is much easier to organise.
- With buffets the attendees can suit themselves as to which dishes they would like and how much they want.
- We find there tends to be much less food wasted compared with table service.
- There is no unnecessary waiting while other tables are served. You can also inspect the dishes before choosing the ones you want.
- Buffets are much more sociable events. You have the opportunity to chat with other guests as you queue for your food. There is also the chance to move to another table to avoid being bored rigid by dull table companions.
- From the organiser’s point of view, buffets are more cost effective than table service as fewer staff need be employed.
If you need a buffet on the Gloucestershire area for a business event, wedding or gathering of friends and family, do give us a call on 01452 422940 to find out how we can help.